Rydeen Mobile Electronics will show at CES what it calls the first aftermarket rear view mirror with a 360 camera/DVR and built-in blind zone indicators.
The fish eye camera has a wide viewing angle of 220 degrees to eliminate blind zones.
The mirror can work with many new technologies including facial recognition, GPS tracking, WiFi, 4G and more. It can become a hub for adding new tech to the car or a platform to ‘futurize’ your car.
The Rydeen mirror itself features an extra large 9.3-inch screen with touch screen controls. The DVR sits just below the mirror so users can capture video both inside and around the car.
- Built-in 4K 360°Panorama Surround View Recording
- Full View 9.3” TFT Mirror Monitor with Touch Screen
- Multi-view Split Screen Monitoring
- Parking Monitoring (Time-Lapse Video)
- Sony 4K Hi-Res CMOS Sensor for Excellent HDR
- Optional IoT device connection (GPS tracking, 4G/5G modem etc.)
- Optional Remote Monitoring Access using Cell Phone/WiFi
- Optional Blind Zone Radar Connection
- Digital Video Input with Reverse Trigger for Backup Camera
Pricing and shipping are not yet available. Visit booth 5606 North Hall during CES or visit www.rydeenmobile.com