Press Release (edited):
RESEDA, CA – Crux Interfacing Solutions has launched a new SWR-100 Universal Steering Wheel Control Retention Interface.
The new interface retains steering wheel controls and is compatible virtually any vehicle with steering wheel controls.
It also works with most aftermarket radios including the new generation Sony radio with CarPlay function.
CRUX Interfacing’s Rich DeSclafani stated, “The new SWR-100 uses the same PRE-PROGRAMMED technology that our “all in one” Radio Replacement/Steering Wheel Control Retention interfaces use to ensure zero programming is required. This makes the SWR-100 extremely fast and easy to install as only dip switches need to be set.”
VEHICLE SPECIFIC WIRING AND SWR-100 CONFIGURATION LINK – SWR-100 WIRING INFORMATION
- Retains Steering Wheel Controls
- Provides +12 Volt Accessory Output
- Auto Detects CAN, LAN and iBus Protocol
- Retains VR Command (Voice Recognition) function on select OEM steering wheels
- Use SWC to activate CarPlay and Android Auto compatible devices
- Manufactured in Germany
*DOES NOT NEED TO BE FLASHED ON A PC or DOES NOT NEED TO BE CONFIGURED IN THE VEHICLE