Diamond Audio will introduce at CES in Las Vegas next week, its first digital signal processor (DSP). The “Trillion” is a DSP for powersports, motorcycle and marine vehicles as well as automobiles to correct factory sound.
The new BTDSP46 works with an Android or iOS app to control the sound system’s settings and adjustments. It is expected to ship by end of the first quarter at a suggested retail price of $199.99.
• 32 BIT Cirrus Logic Single Core 6-Channel
• 192 kHz DSP processor – 4 Input/6 Output
• 8 Assignable Memories
• EQ Bands: 7 User Adjustable PEQ Bands, Q-Adjustment On All 7 Bands of EQ
• High-Level Inputs Via Cable Set, Speaker Level/RCA Stereo
• Additional Inputs: AUX – Bluetooth: CSR4.2
• Remote Turn-On: Selectable REM or VOX (Signal Sensing)
The Trillion will be demonstrated in a Harley Davidson custom motorcycle at Booth #4100 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, January 9-12.