RESEDA, CA – Crux Interfacing Solutions announced today that it is releasing the CTR-01Q Wireless Camera. The new wireless truck camera is available and currently shipping after a successful debut at KnowledgeFest in Dallas.
A representative from CRUX stated “The high quality, simplicity and stealthiness set this wireless camera apart from the others that are currently available. This system is manufactured in Korea and is extremely high quality. This is the answer to the low quality wireless camera systems currently available. You have complete freedom when installing this system because it is not married to a monitor you can install it on any screen with a video input.”
CTR-01Q FEATURES and SPECS:
- Commercial grade, high end wireless camera system focused on performance and quality.
- Manufactured in Korea to extremely high standards which produces far superior products to China.
- 100% universal RCA Video Output can be installed anywhere without the limitation of a dedicated monitor. This allows the installation to be extremely flexible and very stealthy.
- Connect it to factory screen, aftermarket radio, stand-alone monitor, Rear View Mirror monitor, DVR Recorder Ect.
- Allows the hide away transmitter and receiver to be installed at the ideal location in the vehicle for the best reception. There are no external antennas to aim or break off
- The camera is compact and very high quality
- 4 GHz, 20 Channel Frequency Hopping
- 120 degree effective viewing angle
- 8 IR LEDs for up to 10M visibility at night
- Waterproof camera and transmitter (IP 69K)
- Pixels: (H) 768 x (V) 494
- Operating Voltage: 12V (On: 170 Ma/Off: 120Ma)
- Communication distance: 100M
- Frame: 30 Frames