MidCity Engineering is offering a keyless (push to start) option plus remote start for various Mercedes-Benz vehicles that don’t come with the option.
The MidCity kit is the SmartKey Starter remote start (SKSNG166D4) push button start retrofit kit at $2,345. It includes two new Mercedes keys, module, remote start, harnesses and antennae.
The kit works with the Drone Mobile DR3400 or Directed SmartStart as well as Compustar and Directed RF transmitters.
It is compatible with the following Mercedes-Benz models:
- G Wagon 2016-2017
- GLA 2015-2017
- CLA 2015-2017
- GL 2014-2016
- ML 2014-2015
- GLE 2016
- GLS 2017
- Adds OEM Keyless Start (push button start), allowing for remote start to be added.
- Includes SmartKey Starter® remote start (SKSNG166D4).
- Includes two new OEM Mercedes Keyless Go keys.*
- Includes factory Keyless Go module and Keyless start push button.
- Works with factory key fob out of the box (‘Panic’ button or ‘lock-unlock-lock’).
- Interfaces with Compustar Drone and Directed Smart Start smart phone control interfaces and RF remotes (for extended range).
- Automatically turns on heated seats based on programmable outside temperature.
- Seamless solution that does not disrupt integrity of the vehicle, keeping warranties intact
- User-friendly programmability from steering wheel controls. Adjust options like run time, number of starts, heated seat temp. threshold, and light flashes.
- Industry leading automotive hardware and firmware.
*Keys need to be programmed to vehicle at Mercedes dealership (to release keys, we will need a copy of the vehicle registration and copy of the photo ID of the owner).
For more information visit www.midcityengineering.com