Mid City Engineering announced a new plug and play alarm interface for he Mercedes-Benz Metris van that lets you control the alarm with the factory key fob.
It allows you to add a Compustar or Directed alarm system to any 2016-2017 Mercedes Metris van. You can also add Compustar or Directed smartphone control and RF remote kits.
The standalone price for the METRISINT is $149.
- Data interface works with Compustar alarms (CM6300 or CM7000) to add full alarm to any Mercedes Metris van
- Operate alarm from factory key fob (arm, disarm, and panic)
- Compatible with all Compustar RF remotes and accessories (including EZ-GO, RPS Touch)*
- Available with as a kit with alarmor with Drone Mobile smart phone integration
- Out of the box, alarm kit monitors all doors (including back hatch), hood, and shock (other Compustar sensors such as glass and motion can be added)
- Nearly 100% plug-and-play design for seamless installation. Installation requires splicing into only one wire (at fuse box). CAN connection uses OEM Mercedes connector
- Will not effect factory warranty
- 4 year warranty
- Interface provides all triggers over data eliminating the need to run wires throughout the vehicle
- Only 4 connections to vehicle (power, ground, ignition (at fuse box), and OEM plug to CAN block)
- Seamless solution that does not disrupt integrity of the vehicle, keeping all warranties intact
*CM7000 needed for Drone smart phone control