Precision Power is shipping new 2016 Black Ice amplifiers.
The amplifiers offer “over compensated high headroom power supplies” that are capable of producing more than conventional power gain with 2 ohm loads.
Specifications for the 2016 Black Ice amplifiers:
- 2-ohm Stereo, 4 ohm Bridged full Range Operation
- 1-ohm Stable class D Monoblock operation
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload circuits protect amplifier
- 200mV-6V High Level or Low Level RCA Input
- Tri-Mode Capable (2/4/5 ch. Models)
- Variable 12dB High, Low, & Subsonic Crossovers
- Variable 12dB Band-Pass Crossovers (2ch & 5ch)
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics (monoblock)
- Direct Wire 4ga Power & 12ga Speaker Terminals
- Dash Mounted Remote Gain Control (5ch. & 1ch.)
For more information visit: http://precisionpower.com/products/amplifiers/black-ice/