Manufacturers’ Rep, The End Result announced the seminars to be held at its Annual Dealer Show to be held March 22, 2016 in Washington, PA (serving home and car audio dealers in Ohio, West Virginia, and Western Pennsylvania).
8:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m. Lunch & Dinner will be provided.
- Mobile Installation Bay Efficiencies
- Make Your Business ..Worx..Get The Tools You Need
- Paradigm/Anthem Wireless Streaming Training
- OEM Integration with Audison Prima Technologies
- How to Use Social Media to Cash In On Sales
- Understanding the Luxury Customers Wants & Needs
- Advanced Installation Skills-Creating 3D Trim Panels
- Yes! You Can Fix Your Store
- The Ultimate Guide to Boosting Sales & Profit with Lighting
- Paradigm Dealer Council Meeting
- Tricks & Tips of Two-Piece Projection
- Tools for an Integrated Lifestyle-What PAC Item Does it?
- Dinner/Keynote Address – Marketing Your Pathways
- Home Audio Video Dealers Roundtable Discussion
- Car Audio Dealers Roundtable Discussion
- Casino Night at The End Result Show
The Show will be held at the DoubleTree Hotel, Meadowlands in Washington, PA.
For complete descriptions of all seminars, presenters, and times, please visit www.endresultonline.com.
Dealers can pre-register at: www.endresultonline.com.
End Result was founded in 1983. Lines represented: Accele Electronics, AAMP of America, Anthem, AVIDWORX, BDI, Cadence, Electric Mirror, Elettromedia USA, Echomaster, Engel Embroidery, Jaymar, Mobile Solutions, Near Speakers, Paradigm, Race Sport, Rosen, Russound, Screen Innovations, Vivitek, Wet Sounds, and Wolf Cinema.