Scosche Industries announced its car audio and consumer products will be featured in the following show vehicles at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas November 3-6:
Build from John Pangilinan:
• 2016 Hyundai Tucson “Adventuremobile” Booth: #24387 – Hyundai Center Hall
Builds from Rockstar Performance Garage:
• 2016 Hyundai Tucson Booth: #24387 – Hyundai Center Hall & SEMA Ignited Booth 500
• Rockstar 2008 Toyota Tundra Booth: # 30276 – Bullet Liner South Hall Upper
• Rockstar 2015 Chevy Colorado Booth: # 37179 – Rockstar Garage South Hall Upper & SEMA Ignited Booth 1800
Build from Dan Henderson:
• 1973 Scout Location: Treadpass (hallway connecting Central and South Halls)
Build from Atlas Suspension: • 2015 Chevy Colorado Booth: # 33097 – Austin International Manufacturing/Pro Eagle Off-Road South Hall Upper
Build from Stitchcraft Custom Interiors: “California Dream” 1957 Chevy Bel Air Location: Booth # 33329 – Stitchcraft South Hall Upper
MOTOPED®, lightweight, extremely fuel efficient, novel, useful, and fun: Location: “Performance Pavilion” tent across the street and also one in OPTIMA Alley.
For more car audio products visit the Scosche booth #11917.