1sixty8 media announced it is offering the Coats for Kids program to all of its car audio retailer clients at no charge.
Under the program, the dealer, offers a discount on a remote car starter when the customer brings in a gently used or new child’s coat.
All the coats collected at a participating dealer go to local children in need.
“This is a complete win-win-win situation for everyone. Children in need benefit by getting warm coats. Customers benefit by cleaning out their closets and getting discounts on new remote car starters. Our clients benefit from great PR in their communities and the knowledge that they are making a difference in a lot of children’s lives,” said Mitch Schaffer who owns 1sixty8 media (that provides web site development for car stereo retailers).
1sixty8 media has put together a turn-key package for 12 volt clients of its web services. Included in the package are the following digital materials:
- Print-ready files for banners and posters, complete with the client’s branding
- Digital images to use on social media and the web, also with the client’s branding
- Detailed instructions on how to run the program successfully
- A press release to submit to local media, announcing participation
- Support as needed from 1sixty8 media staff
“I am extremely proud to offer this program at no charge to my clients,” said Schaffer. “I have seen first-hand how this program can make a difference in children’s lives and I’m thrilled to offer this to a broader market.”
1sixty8 media will also be making this program available at no charge to clients of their strategic partner, Modern Media Geeks.