Crimestopper announced it is now shipping the Cool Start RS2-G3 2-way single-button remote start system.
The remote start and keyless entry system uses a single button transmitter for two-way operation at a range of up to 2,500 feet.
The transmitter’s single button operates the remote start and keyless entry of the vehicle using different button sequences. The system comes with two remotes, one 2-way with LED confirmation of commands and a 1-way companion remote.
The system also has a panic feature.
Cool Start RS2-G3 2-Way Single-Button Remote Start System Features and specs include:
- Includes (1) 2- way LED paging remote and (1) “sidekick” non-paging 1-way remote
- 2500 ft. operating range
- 2-Way data port for easy data module hook-up
- Keyless entry through single button
- Faster response time on remote for lock, unlock and start
- Turbo Timer mode with hand brake activation
- Programmable engine sensing modes: Tachometer (RPM), Tachless (Voltage) or Hybrid Mode
- Smart tachless mode monitors charging system of vehicle to assure better start
- Gas or diesel engine operation
- Negative ignition, accessory and starter outputs
- Minimum crank time adjustable in 0.1 second increments (0.8 – 1.4 seconds)
- Programmable unlock pulse before remote start to disarm factory alarm
- High-current 10 amp (+) or (-) parking light output with on-board relay
- Negative horn-honk output with programmable 15-30 millisecond pulse time
- OEM alarm arm and disarm outputs
- LED and valet switch built into antenna mast
- Remote start diagnostics through LED (Continues to flash error code until ignition is turned on)
- 25 programmable options
- MSRP: $195
Crimestopper will feature the RS2-G3 and numerous other remote start and safety products at the 2014 SEMA Show, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from Nov. 4-7, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth # N11632.
For more information, visit www.crimestopper.com.