Earthquake Sound announced a new and redesigned EQ-4000PXI equalizer that offers system expansion as well as improved sound.
In addition to its four band of equalization, the EQ-4000PXI provides front / rear / subwoofer outputs, a variable subwoofer crossover (35Hz-100Hz), and multiple input options.
– Subwoofer Gain control
– Fader control
– MAIN and AUX independent input gain adjustments
– 4 bands equalization (50Hz / 200Hz / 2kHz / 15kHz)
– 6-channel RCA outputs (front / rear / subwoofer)
– Adjustable master volume level control
– 3 Input sources (MAIN / iPOD or MP3 / video)
– Red background LEDs
– Fully retractable control knobs
– Selector button for MAIN or AUX inputs
– Front mounted easy access iPod/AUX input
For more information, visit our website at www.earthquakesound.com
Edited by CEoutlook