VOXX Electronics Corporation is a leading provider of cutting-edge automotive aftermarket electronics solutions designed to enhance vehicle entertainment, safety, and connectivity. With a strong commitment to innovation, we are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Regional Sales Manager to join our team and drive growth in the Northeast Territory.
As a Regional Sales Manager for VOXX in the Northeast Territory, you will play a crucial role in expanding our market presence and driving revenue growth. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with automotive aftermarket dealers, distributors, and manufacturer representatives. Your primary focus will be to promote our automotive electronics products and services, meeting sales targets, and providing exceptional customer support.
- Develop and maintain market knowledge necessary to provide leadership and direction to the organization.
- Understand customer needs and provide direction to ensure effective program implementation.
- Achieve sales quotas set by management.
- Grow market share in region.
- Manage all outside Sales Rep organizations linked to the Northeast Sales Region.
- Develop report which measures Sales Rep growth within specified territory.
- Direct marketing/sales plan development is necessary to penetrate 12V/dealer channel of automotive aftermarket.
- Develop strong business relationships with key decision makers within the industry.
- Understand domestic market trends.
- Ensure required processes are followed when establishing new customers – new account set-up forms, credit applications, distribution agreements.
- Submit expense/travel reports and customer contact logs as prescribed by manager.
- Be prepared for monthly sales calls to review territory sales, market insight, short-term priorities, long-term priorities.
- Support internal efforts at Voxx – collections, engineering changes, order processing/clarification, customer feedback, etc.
- Support VP’s – Sales and Marketing, territory forecasting, and budgeting.
- Attend industry shows/conventions that support our sales effort with approval from manager.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by management.
- A minimum of 10 years of automotive aftermarket wholesale sales experience with a history of success and achievement in sales growth is required.
- Proven track record in sales, particularly in the automotive industry or related sectors.
- Knowledge of automotive electronics or a technical background in electronics is a strong advantage.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Willingness to travel within the Northeast Territory and occasionally beyond.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office suite.
- A valid driver’s license.
The base salary range for this position is $55,000 – $65,000 annually. Several factors are used to determine the base pay within the posted range including experience, skill set and location/labor market.
This position also has commission potential with an expected range of $35,000 to $60,000 based on company goals which will be outlined by management.
VOXX Electronics offers all full-time employees’ medical, dental, vision (company fully pays vision), 401(k), life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability and the pleasure of getting to work with cool people (really!)
VOXX is an EOE.
Apply for Retail Sales Manager, East using the link below: