Business Planning/Analysis and Supply Chain Planning MGR who works with multiple departments to make Business decision with Executive Director as well as create Supply Chain plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ROI analysis and expense/profitability management, pricing, and sales in the Aftermarket business unit. (Brand BU)
- Lead business unit profitability improvement activity. Investing in future projects from current profit is key.
- Analyze sales/market trends and develop sales and marketing strategies to sell Alpine Brand products.
- Manage supply chain planning, Purchasing group, and Order Management group.
- Positions that fall under the functions of Product Development, Legal, HR, IT, and Executive Management are required to exercise higher-level confidentiality and discretion in handling information to which the positions have access to.
- Provide support toward the certification and ensure compliance to customer required quality management systems (TISAX, TS16949, IATF, etc..)
- Associate degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Japanese Language skills preferred.
- A valid U.S. driver’s license and auto insurance are required during employment in this position.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
- PPO Health Benefits (medical/dental/vision) Effective on the Start Date
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Opportunity for Annual Bonuses
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Product Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Hybrid Work Location (3 Office:2 Home)
Please send resumes to [email protected]