Auburn Hills, MI
(Hybrid Work Location)
Alps Alpine, a leading manufacturer of electronic components and automotive infotainment systems, has brought the world numerous “First 1” and “Number 1” products since its founding in 1948. The Alps Alpine Group currently operates 110 bases in 26 countries and regions, supplying roughly 40,000 different products and solutions to around 2,000 companies worldwide. Those offerings include devices such as switches, sensors, data communication modules, touch input panels, actuators, and power inductors; electronic shifters, remote keyless entry systems, and other automotive units; consumer electronics like car navigation and audio-visual systems; and systems and services such as digital keys based on a smartphone app and blockchain technology, and remote monitoring.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies daily cash posted by Accounting Department.
- Processes Aftermarket new account packages and maintains new account logs.
- Performs general clerical and administrative duties as assigned by management.
- Approves sales orders for, plus pursues collection of past dues for, BRAND accounts assigned, including reconciliation of cash application and collection of payment deductions.
- Responds to general questions and requests for information from BRAND dealers and/or Sales personnel, as it pertains to dealers’ accounts receivable with Alpine.
- Responds to credit reference requests from outside firms regarding BRAND dealers.
- Ensure punctual attendance per the defined work schedule and comply with the attendance policy for time reporting, break periods, and overtime if applicable.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skill, and Experience
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business related degree or relevant experience
- 2-5 years of accounts receivable and/or general accounting experience
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of monthly, quarterly & annual close process
- Research and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Alps Alpine NA, Inc. offers competitive salaries with a great work environment. Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
- PPO Health Benefits (medical/dental/vision) Effective on Start Date
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Opportunity for Annual Bonuses
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Product Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Hybrid Work Location (3 Office :2 Home)
Alps Alpine NA, Inc. values its members as individuals and is committed to forming an energetic and attractive company where the quality of work is enhanced.
Alps Alpine North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Alps Alpine NA, Inc. to consider all job applications on the basis of merit without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply, submit your resume online Here.