This position will be responsible for supporting and assisting the New Product Development team with project
management, product conception, product planning, and competitive analysis in the industry. Must be able to work
independently, efficiently, and effectively handling daily tasks that to support the New Product Development (NPD)
team. Multi-tasking various projects while developing and creating product bulletins, technical white papers, and
training materials to support the Sales and Marketing functions of the company will be essential.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Work with the New Product Development team to ensure timely product launches.
• Multi-tasking various projects efficiently and effectively with our global supplier network.
• Competitive analysis research within various product categories.
• Ability to visualize and seek product innovation.
• Manage project timelines and provide product related issues to NPD team.
• Recognize and accurately report product issues that may arise to NPD team.
• Evaluation and testing of prototypes.
• Assist with product launches with proper training internally and externally.
• Ability to work outside of core hours when required.
• 12 Volt knowledge a must.
• Attendance/Attitude – Candidate understands importance of work attendance and is expected to
display good work ethic and attitude on a daily basis.
• Analytical Skills – Ability to think and reason independently to solve and troubleshoot problems.
• Organization – Maintain and documenting all files to ensure accuracy of work.
• Relationships – Effectively build relationships with all customers while promoting all brands.
• Communication – Ability to interpret technical and written information; edit written text, proof read,
present technical specifications and numerical data accurately.
3 – 5 years in the 12 Volt industry
Apply at [email protected]