MiTek Corporation is a family owned and operated parent company to brands including MTX Audio, Xtant, Coustic and AtlasIED. MiTek’s experience in designing, manufacturing, and selling high performance commercial, mobile, residential, marine, and motorsports audio has created some of the best equipment on the market.
MiTek offers a comprehensive benefits package along with long term growth opportunities across its many brands. Come join the family!
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Content Manager to support our MTX Marketing Department. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and organizational skills, be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work efficiently.
The Content Manager will oversee development, execution, and delivery of digital and print content across all of our channels. The position plans and executes a content strategy that is not only engaging but also in line with the brand’s image and objectives and will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. The Content Manager will be a solid leader, clear communicator and possess excellent analytical skills, always staying up to date on industry best practices and adjusts the content strategy as necessary.
The Content Manager is tasked with building and maintaining our brand identity through an online presence as well as through our resellers and marketing events. This involves developing content strategies, growing an online community, improving website content, communicating initiatives to our dealer network, and supporting tradeshows and other regional events. The position must be self-motivated and able to operate with a high degree of autonomy.
Looking for qualified candidates in the Phoenix, AZ market.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy that supports our organization’s brand ideals and strategic goals.
- Develops and clear and consistent social media Brand Identity criteria and message across all platforms through visual content, verbiage, and interactions to our specific audience.
- Practices Social Listening skills by paying attention to what users are saying about our Brand and responding timely. This applies to those having issues as well as positive comments and experiences.
- Creating, writing, editing and proofreading content, images, and videos.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Creation and management of targeted content for the company’s website.
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company’s image.
- Integrates with the daily activities of corporate content team composed of writers, graphic designers, and other industry professionals.
- Collaborate with brand, product, and sales managers to create promotional concepts.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year.
- Can develop and articulate a concise set of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to evaluate progress.
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity, and consistency.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels.
- Creatively and proactively engages MiTek’s online audience to drive brand affinity. Identify and interpret social media trends and be aware/proactive on new platforms and tools.
- Develop and Manage content calendar.
- Create video scripts that include all relevant information for product release or installation.
- Storyboard videos and provide to videographer with timelines for filming so area and equipment can be prepared in a timely fashion for project completion.
- Identify key products and categories and update web content as necessary to keep material fresh and up to date.
- Work with graphic design department on development of brochures, in store POP, and other displays that require marketing input to ensure materials convey correct information and are in line with product brand standards.
- Work with tech support to identify common customer questions that can be translated into FAQ articles or videos.
- Maintain a working knowledge of MiTek programs and promotions for communication to current and prospective retailers when necessary.
- Develop critical understanding of MiTek products and how they compare to competitive offerings to enable discussion of products with dealers during sales calls.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Computer Science or related field preferred
Three to five years’ experience in a Content Manager role or similar
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Extremely computer literate, especially with how to write, interpret, and edit HTML scripts.
- Strong Google Analytics, WordPress, Adobe/Illustrator and similar skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with proven leadership skills.
- Proficient in popular social media management tools, calendars, and content management systems and best practices.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content that provokes engagement.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.