This position is responsible for providing sales promotion and account management activities for the external and internal customers for the purpose of maintaining and growing the business of existing products and expanding the business into other domains “customer- HM&I.” Global based.
- Quote new business and Design Change Requests (DCR) and coordinate fulfillment of customer requirements with Engineering.
- Prepare presentation materials for the customer based on Alps Engineering’s responses to technical questions.
- Answer Request for Quotes (RFQs) and determine pricing and lead time for each individual order. Review and prepare budgeting information and review capacity for ongoing business.
- Manage and support existing customers by meeting all customer quoting requests, completing part pricing evaluations, preparing tooling pricing evaluations, and supporting meetings involving engineering changes and open items.
- Provide on-site program management services for customers, serving as the primary communication channel between the assigned customer and Alps Alpine North America, Inc.
- Handle all aspects of program management to ensure the completion of each project, reporting requirements, and deadlines by working with appropriate internal departments and monitoring each task until completion.
- Manage pre-production orders from the customer and order parts from the manufacturing facility to meet customer requirements.
- Support & participate in Product Planning Meeting (PPM) & Product Design Team (PDT) weekly meetings led by the Project Lead. Lead any discussions related to costs, prototype orders, and pre-production orders.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND/OR TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering or equivalent experience required
- Sales and program management experience required
Please send resumes to [email protected]