PowerBass USA, Inc., an established Southern California Car Audio Manufacturer is seeking an experienced Warranty & Returns Manager with advanced 12V knowledge and preferred past installation expertise to work in its corporate office located in Ontario, California
This position handles all dealer and consumer warranty returns calls, documentation, and RMA generation as well as fielding back up technical support calls in a professional and courteous manner.
In the primary role of Warranty Department Manager, the candidate will show the ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively handling daily tasks that are critical to an effective Returns and Warranty Service Department.
- Issue RMA numbers and complete forms for proper in house tracking and logistics of all consumer and direct customer returns.
- Receive and review all returned products to confirm the warranty status and identify all defects.
- Complete documents to issue return sales orders for replacement or credit for warranty items
- Working knowledge of company’s Customer Service guidelines to effectively communicate appropriately our policies and procedures.
- Work directly with Product Development, and Engineering departments to identify updates and technical bulletins for current catalog items as well as upcoming new product design.
In the secondary role of Technical Support Assistance, the candidate will show their knowledge in 12V installation and product use as well as trouble shooting. Answer technical support phone calls as the back up to our lead Technical Support Director. This role will be based on experience and will not be the primary function of the new hire.
We are looking to hire this position in the next 14 days and hope to find a very motivated 12V expert ready to make the step into the manufacture side of the industry. PowerBass USA is showing amazing growth year in and year out thanks to its advancements in product development and manufacturing as well as our wonderful staff of amazing people who all share a passion for making great products and servicing our customers around the globe.
Hourly pay based on experience, paid vacation/sick days, and optional health benefits available. Please email resume to: [email protected] In person interview in our corporate offices will be required for consideration.