Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist dealers and consumers on Alpine Brand products’ setup, installations, and operations.
- Respond to a high volume of calls for Alpine Brand and OEM products using the defined call handling standards, in a professional and courteous manner in a phone Queue environment.
- Record information in various databases: GQS repair database, Tech KB and Redmine database.
- Logging 100% of complaints.
- Logging 75% of customer and dealer calls to provide accurate VOC to be used for publishing of tech tips, future product development marketing and quality improvements.
- Assist in the installation of Alpine product for evaluation, demonstration, or promotion. Assist and participate in the review and creation of product’s owner’s manual and installation manual.
- Support and participate in product in-vehicle and on-the-bench testing, dealer scrambles, special events.
- Assist customers in understanding the product line of our OEM partners as needed, and inform customers of company policies, procedures, and repair estimates.
- Investigate and resolve product and service related complaints and requests in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining various technical manuals and documents, including research of vehicles for AVNCD application. Generate reports as needed.
- Adhere to quality system and other company policies and practice.
- Ensure punctual attendance per defined work schedule and comply with the attendance policy for time reporting, break periods, and overtime if applicable.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support other activities assigned by management.
- Attend quality system, product and technology training and seminars.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school graduation or equivalent; 2 to 4 years of Installation or Tech Support experience in Mobile Electronics Technology; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Customer service and call center experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and/or ABILITY
- Excellent phone etiquette, verbal communication and interpersonal skills especially when answering phone calls required. Customer service skills, call center skills, handling difficult customers, Mobile Electronics Installation knowledge and Alpine Product Knowledge preferred.
- Ability to organize and establish priorities preferred.
- Strong data entry skills and general office skills such as filing and typing preferred.
- Computer proficient with ability to quickly learn customer service policies, service systems and software, MS Word, Excel, Adobe CS, Illustrator, Photoshop, and CRM a plus.
Summary of Benefits and EEO statement
Alpine offers competitive salaries with a great work environment.
Alpine values its members as individuals and is committed to forming an energetic and attractive company where the quality of work is enhanced.
Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Alpine to consider all job applications on the basis of merit without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.
Please visit https://www.alpine-usa.com/company to submit a resume.