VOXX Electronics Corporation is looking to immediately hire a seasoned, proven Rockstar to develop and maintain the Mid-Western territory in sales of OEM and Aftermarket electronics and accessories within its Rostra category.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain market knowledge necessary to provide leadership and direction to the organization.
- Understand customer needs and provide direction to assure effective program implementation.
- Manage any/all Sales Rep organizations linked with Western Sales Region.
- Develop report which measures Sales Rep growth within specified territory.
- Direct market/sales plan development necessary to penetrate 12V/dealer channel automotive aftermarket.
- Develop strong business relationships with key decision makers within the industry.
- Understand domestic market trends.
- Ensure required processes are followed when establishing new customers – new account set-up forms, credit applications, distribution agreements
- Submit expense/travel reports and customer contact logs as prescribed by manager.
- Submit monthly report outlining schedule, market insight, short-term priorities, long-term priorities by the first Friday of each month.
- Support internal efforts at Rostra – collections, engineering changes, order processing/clarification, customer feedback, etc.
- Support VP – Sales and Marketing, Accessory Division on customer forecasting and budgeting.
- Attend industry shows/conventions that support our sales effort with approval from manager.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent in-depth experience
- Minimum 10 years automotive aftermarket sales experience with a history of success and achievement in sales growth is required
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Must have a working knowledge of QS9000 Quality Management System.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Travel to all key accounts (Platinum Distributors) in the territory as needed.
- Must have valid driver’s license and passport.
VOXX Electronics offers all full-time employees’ medical, dental, vision (company fully pays vision), 401(k), life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability and the pleasure of getting to work with cool people (really!)
VOXX is an EOE.
Please to submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]