CVDA is seeking a Tech Support Specialist
This position handles all dealer and consumer technical support calls in a professional and courteous manner. Able
to work independently, efficiently, and effectively handling daily tasks that support the Technical Support Service
Department. Developing and creating product bulletins, technical white papers, and training materials to support
the Sales and Marketing functions of the company will be essential. The successful candidate will be self-motivated
and eager to learn on the job.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Answers all phone calls in a pleasant, friendly, and professional manner.
• Respond in a timely fashion all customer requests for technical support via phone, e-mail, and/or
• Working knowledge of company’s Customer Service guidelines in order to effectively
communicate appropriately our policies and procedures.
• Efficiently able to handle multiple phone lines.
• Ability to assist and create car stereo and enclosure system designs.
• Educating customers on products and installation techniques.
• Assist New Product Development (NPD) Department with new products and evaluation of
• Assist with installation of company demo vehicles.
• Recognize and accurately report product issues that may arise to NPD Dept.
• Compile and maintain database of customer e-mails for marketing purposes.
• Assists other company departments when required.
• Ability to work outside of core hours when required.
• 12 Volt knowledge a must.
• Attendance/Attitude – Candidate understands importance of work attendance and is expected to
display good work ethic and attitude on a daily basis.
• Analytical Skills – Ability to think and reason independently to solve and troubleshoot problems.
• Organization – Maintain and documenting all files to ensure accuracy of work.
• Relationships – Effectively build relationships with all customers while promoting all brands.
• Communication – Ability to interpret technical and written information; edit written text, proof read,
present technical specifications and numerical data accurately.
3 – 5 years in the 12 Volt industry
Please send resumes to [email protected]