Location: Solon, Ohio
American Bass Audio is seeking a highly motivated and talented independent sales representative to help expand our battery business – Stealth Energy — throughout the United States. This position will be part of the sales development team and will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of customer accounts. This job entails developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with current and prospective accounts. The individual should have an intrinsic wanting of growth and development by seeking and developing new leads.
We will be displaying our products at CES 2020. Please come see us at booth: #3600 in the North Hall.
Minimum of two (2) years of experience in batteries, mobile electronic sales, 12-volt industry, or car-audio is required.
- A proven transcript in building relationships to generate leads.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of American Bass and Stealth Energy products and technologies, territories, accounts, competitors, industry trends, etc.
- Self-motivated, detail/deadline oriented with the capability and capacity to drive and generate business growth.
- Be able to travel for out-of-state trade shows.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Being able to effectively communicate in Spanish is a plus
Salary & Benefits:
Salary, compensation, and other benefits will directly reflect and be based on expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. These matters will be subjective to each respective applicant.
To apply, please contact: [email protected]