The Progressive Group, a division of Patrick Industries, is a Manufacturers Representative and Distributor of home and mobile/automotive electronics representing over 80 top brands. We are seeking to hire a Motivated Person to add to our team covering the Ohio Valley, Indiana/Kentucky markets. In this role, you will have the autonomy to grow and manage your own book of business in the Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky markets, and the freedom of working in a home office, when not on the road! This is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated and ready to work on a team with some of the best Sales professionals in Audio Visual industry!
Sales Representatives at Progressive Group are highly motivated and hate to lose. They are willing to put in the extra hours to produce excellent results for the customer and have fun while doing it! In this role, you will be responsible for the sales of automotive and residential audio/visual equipment and services for a variety of customers in their respective markets. We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative who has experience managing sales while leveraging current and previous relationships, and/or knows Car/Home Audio technology and system design.
If you have the core skills listed below and are interested in this opportunity to further develop your career, apply now!
- Primary responsibility for sales at the property; generates quotes, corresponds with clients and targets revenue goals
- Travel throughout territory to establish and grow customer relationships
- Works directly with client to determine their meeting needs and perspective, and match to Progressive Group services and products
- Participates in on-site and off-site visits with prospective clients as well as pre and post event meetings
- Negotiates directly with clients to secure Progressive Group business and client vision
- Reviews final billing directly with client and obtains approval of all Progressive Group charges
- Negotiates billing if necessary to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Follows up with all clients through thank you letters and post event service evaluations.
- Efficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, is a Must!
- Knows some Car and/or Home Audio technology system design
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, both oral and written: is clear, concise, sincere and persuasive
- Demonstrates creativity and initiative in capturing Progressive Group business
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-volume team environment
- High degree of ownership and self-initiation skills as well as a positive professional demeanor
- Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule (night, weekends, early mornings) as needed to meet clients
Patrick Industries offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including but not limited to, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Vacation, 401K, and HSA. Patrick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Patrick Industries, our Customer First Culture has positioned us as a leading manufacturer and distributor to the RV and Manufactured Housing Industries. A focus on exceeding our customer’s needs every day; anticipating and providing the products and service which they want; investing time and effort to understand our customers business, products, and needs; going beyond what is expected; and doing what we say we will do, is critical at every level of our organization.
Contact Jason Dubie, Eastern Business Manager, at [email protected]