A newly established Mobile, Marine and Powersports Electronics Manufacturer located in Chino, California is seeking to hire a full time Technical Specialist.
This position will handle new product development testing, assisting in creating manuals, handling dealers and consumer technical inquires and will require some traveling.
- Handle customer technical inquires via email and phone on system application and trouble shooting.
- Testing of new product to ensure quality control and performance evaluation standards are met.
- Testing of return products to determine product failure for future product improvements.
- Writing product manuals and product supporting sales documents.
- Accountable for maintaining day to day log reports of incoming and outgoing warranty processing.
- Building test fixtures, product showcase displays and demo cars.
- 5+ Years of Installation experience a must.
- MECP Certified Preferred
- High School Diploma / GED; some college preferred.
- Some Traveling Required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Spanish Speaking Preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Tools; Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Additional Hardware / Software experience preferred: Term-Lab, Bass Box Pro, LMS, Audio Precision, Multi-Meters, Scopes, etc.…
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Health Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Excellent Growth Potential
For consideration, submit resume with salary history to [email protected].