At JVCKenwood, we manufacture and sell amazing electronics products to the automotive, marine, and RV aftermarkets. Kenwood is the #1 brand among specialist 12V retailers, and one of the premier full-line 12V audio manufactures in the industry. Kenwood and JVC both strive to provide the best dealer support in the industry. We are seeking a knowledgeable high-energy candidate to fill the role of Mobile Electronics Product Specialist.
What is the job of the Mobile Electronics Product Specialist?
The primary duty of the Product Specialist is to support our dealers with training, technical assistance, event support and to help sales and product planning by gathering field information at their request. This position will work closely with the National Training Manager and help to manage the dealers nationwide. The person in this position will help the Training manager create training materials including on-line materials and video content.
Additionally, the Product Specialist helps identify potential product issues in the field and reports them to the Training Manger and the Product Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position has strong technical skills, a positive outlook on life, strong people skills and a passion for audio. This role requires a good understanding of car audio and above-average technical aptitude. You must also be exceedingly motivated and creative.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain thorough knowledge of JVC and Kenwood products and capabilities; and stay current on emerging technologies, product capabilities, and opportunities.
- Be able to create impactful presentations using Power Point
- MECP certification is preferred
- Deal professionally with all levels of Dealer management from installer to owner
- Respond to requests for field information be it sales, product or marketing.
- Maintain close communication with the Training manager and Marketing manager
- Be able to work successfully from a home office
- Take Tech calls during normal work hours
- Ability to travel. This positon requires extensive travel at certain times of the year
- Good written communications skills
- Good organizational skills are a must for this position
- Able to actively work on several projects/ planning at the same time
- Organize and plan trade show needs, displays, ship cars etc.
- Plan and visit stores with a plan to make an impact.
- Submit travel expense reports on time in accordance with JVCKenwood’s expense guidelines.
Desired Minimum Qualifications
1-2 years in the Car Audio industry in sales, support or installation.
High School diploma or GED
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT THE FOLLOWING URL: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2642695