The Pacific Northwest is a music and tech nirvana. A region known for cool sound and earth-shattering innovation. Maybe it’s something in the water. That could explain AudioControl’s award-dotted 40-year history of designing and building superb audio equipment from scratch in the USA.
We are a pioneer and leader in the consumer electronics industry designing, engineering and manufacturing audio products that excite, delight and entertain our customers. We are passionate about creating best in class, market leading solutions that deliver amazing audio and video performance from home to car to the professional markets.
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA
We are currently seeking an experienced National Trainer & Sales Specialist. This new role provides brand, product, sales and technical/installation training support for AudioControl customers across North America.
The successful candidate will be part of our sales team working with the Director of Mobile Audio Sales and others as necessary to conceive, develop, and present training programs including group presentations (internal and external), in-store
visits, trade/enthusiast shows, videos, and other materials.
S/He will coordinate with Dealers, Installers, Industry professionals, Sales Representatives and others to provide appropriate training for various external constituencies supporting our dealers with email/phone assistance and support as required. Utilizing their knowledge and feedback from the field, they will participate in product research/testing projects as assigned. The candidate will also collaborate and work with Product Planning, Product Training, and R&D to provide accurate and usable
product information to other departments. This is a new and exciting role at AudioControl focused on growing our mobile audio business while providing the best sales support and training to our valued dealers and end-user customers.
- Formulate tactical plans to support the delivery of the national training and sales plan.
- Work with the AudioControl team to ensure sales and customer service KPI’s are met.
- Play a key role in supporting the overall national sales plan working with National Director of Mobile Audio Sales and develop actions to ensure we meet our performance goals.
- Direct and work with AudioControl’s domestic sales reps ensuring they have clear understanding of sales objectives and meet these goals or take corrective action to ensure targets are achieved.
- Work to develop plans for customer and dealer retention, new dealer acquisition and building opportunities to grow AudioControl products across the North American region.
- Work with the management team to set & review pricing & incentives to ensure sales expectations are met.
- Identification and implementation of new products (e.g. product extension, product development, market price positioning) that grow sales & maintain a leading position in the market.
- Participate in the ideation, development and release of industry leading auto sound products including developing and leading marketing initiatives to promote the category and grow sales.
- Involvement in the planning and execution of AudioControl’s participation in trade shows and regional events.
- Manage directly, allocated key accounts and relationships
- Support rep team through mentoring, coaching and training to ensure they realize full sales potential in their territories.
- Be an auto sound customer champion and act as a voice of the customer within AudioControl.
- Develop value-added relationships with cross-functional departments, suppliers and customers.
- The ability to provide excellent customer support through in-house technical support, customer training and development.
- Adherence to the quality procedures and principles at all times.
- Support and develop change initiatives to help achieve company objectives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of the mobile audio aftermarket is essential. MECP qualifications a bonus!
- Commercial aptitude. Effective communicator at all levels.
- Aptitude and desire to improve knowledge, skills and competencies.
- Strong people and communication skills essential
- Ability to use social media as a way to communicate and build relationships
- Ability to work within a team and team management
- Ability to motivate and excite others in a fast-moving sales environment
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to plan tactically and strategically
- Ability to make effective presentations both in a customer environment and internally
- Computer literate, with specific knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent business & technical acumen.
- Extensive comprehension and application of management tools and techniques.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including up to 50% travel in the North American region including week nights, weekends and holidays as required. Some international travel required.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior sales, management, or training role, preferably selling to retail and dealer networks.
– Experience managing a team of sales people including national and regional reps, with a demonstrable record of achievement.
– Dealer network sales management
– Proven leadership and facilitation.
COMPENSATION: A competitive compensation package is available for the right candidate to join the team.
HOW TO APPLY: In the first instance please forward your resume to AudioControl at [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Successful candidates only will be contacted within 7 days of your application being received.
THE LOCATION: Seattle, WA based – Domestic and international travel required up to approximately 50% of the time.
22410 70th Avenue West, Mountlake Terrace, Seattle, WA 98043
Phone: +1 425 775 8461 E-mail: [email protected]
AudioControl is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with AudioControl depends solely on your qualifications and experience.
For more information about AudioControl and its award-winning products, visit www.audiocontrol.com