AudioControl – Technical and Customer Support Specialist
“We are a pioneer and leader in the consumer electronics industry designing, engineering and manufacturing audio products that excite, delight and entertain our customers. We are passionate about creating best in class, market leading solutions that deliver amazing audio and video performance from home to car to the professional.”
LOCATION: Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA
Do you love helping people, solving problems, and making someone’s day? Keep reading, if this sounds like you. We are looking for innovative, personable, punctual and highly motivated individuals to join the AudioControl family. Extensive training, tools and support are provided for our fast-paced, challenging, yet rewarding working environment.
If you’re one who has excellent interpersonal and problem-solving talents, has top-notch phone and computer skills, and loves helping others, we want to hear from you!
• Talk to customers, provide support and resolution, act on questions, help our customers, be a ‘problem solver’!
• Provide live on the phone technical support across all of our auto and home consumer electronic products. As you grow into the role and learn the products you will tackle more complex technical issues with our dealers and end-users.
• Digest and process all our customer interactions and communicate to the rest of the team, help us figure out what our customers need, what they are happy or unhappy with to continue to deliver our worldwide highest quality of service.
• Support our external rep and dealer teams in helping them achieve their goals. Be able to travel and support our customers and team at trade shows and events as required.
• Support the team and business with wide range of general administration activities that we have to complete to keep the wheels turning throughout the office.
• Work with our team on various other activities including social media, internet pricing review, customer information, product testing, training, trade show attendance and other growth opportunities.
• Other duties as needed!
• Our candidate will have a passion for music and making good sound great.
• They will have a background and be proficient in offering technical support across a wide range of products related to car and home electronics.
• An applicant from any area of the audio world would be a benefit especially one that has a deep understanding and practice experience with a technical car audio or home audio background and field experience.
• They will ideally come from background in the car and/or home electronics world. An applicant with qualifications relating to M.E.C.P would be an additional attraction in a candidate.
• You know the difference between an EQ and a crossover, know the difference between wiring a speaker in series or parallel and know how to properly gain stage
• Ideal candidate will have prior experience in supporting audio/video products across the automotive and home. Experience as a technical trainer in the field would be a bonus. Retail installation experience related to automotive or home/pro retail a benefit.
• They will have excellent communication skills, have a strong customer service orientation, be a world-class problemsolver, have strong organization and planning skills and able to operate and have a high stress tolerance working in a fast moving, customer focused, dynamic culture!
• They will be proficient in all aspects of computer work including Excel, Word, Office, Database Management and have excellent writing, communication, telephone skills and the ability to learn fast.
• Use of MS Office (notably Word, Excel).
• High standard of analytical skills for problem solving required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, for resolving technical issues.
22410 70th Avenue West, Mountlake Terrace, Seattle, WA 98043
Phone: +1 425 775 8461 E-mail: [email protected]
AudioControl is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications and experience.