VOXX Electronics is looking to expand its Technical Service Group. “The Best Technical Minds In The Business 2018” Mobile Electronics Magazine. We support the top brands like Advent, Prestige, Pursuit, Code Alarm, Flashlogic and Carlink.
- Answer and provide responses to phone calls, emails, Facebook, chats, etc. regarding mobile electronics (audio, security, accessory and video) product installation and operation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing accurate information as requested in a timely and courteous manner.
- Survey various vehicles in plant or on location in support of VOXX’s application data base.
- Evaluate mobile electronics products via installation and provide feedback that will yield reliable products that customers want to use and install by ensuring thorough and accurate testing.
- Travel to customer/dealer to provide sales and installation training.
- Install mobile product to further knowledge base.
- Perform installation and evaluation of mobile electronics products into test vehicles.
- Evaluation of product for normal functional performance; and, will also include anomalous system performance and installation to yield a robust product that will interface multiple vehicle applications.
- Acquire vehicle application data by investigating vehicles at Voxx facilities and various automobile dealerships.
- Provide Field trainings to installers and dealers domestic and abroad.
- Support trade show activities.
- Documenting call details for future analysis.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or AAS in Electronics or Automotive or equivalent installation experience.
- 3 years’ + experience installing automotive electronics products at a dealership or retail outlet.
- MECP installers certificate or better and must maintain through employment.
- Must successfully achieve installer certification within 6 months of employment.
- Working knowledge of DMM, Calipers for electrical and mechanical measurements.
VOXX Electronics offers all full-time employees’ medical, dental, vision (company fully pays vision), 401(k), life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
VOXX is an EOE.
If interested, please email [email protected]