Job Description: Field Installation Specialist
The Field Installation Specialist is critical in providing top notch on-site installation service to Mobileye’s small-medium customers and partners. This person would be an expert on Mobileye’s collision avoidance systems and will be able to easily adapt the installation to any vehicle in the field. The Field Installation Specialist would be a direct reflection on Mobileye’s customer focused mentality and will report to the Technical Support Manager.
Mobileye is the technology leader in advanced driver assistance systems for cars and trucks. Mobileye’s unique vision-based platform, driven by its proprietary chipset and algorithms, works as a third eye for the real-time analyses of the risks of forward collisions, lane departures, headway following distances, and pedestrian hazards. The system issues visual and audio alerts to improve safety by helping drivers avoid collisions. Mobileye’s solutions are in numerous OEM vehicles, and the same technology is available in an aftermarket solution for fleets and consumers. For more information, please visit: http://www.mobileye.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform onsite installations in volume to the highest installation standards with minimal supervision.
- Communicate directly with customers and update management with project status.
- Review installation details to help ensure a smooth launch at new customers.
- Formulate procedures that support accurate and timely installations.
- Detail and document installations for easy repetition.
- Prioritize onsite issues and effectively manage them to a resolution.
- Own the installation process.
- Top notch automotive troubleshooting abilities especially in the 12-volt sector
- Experience interfacing with various data networks including CAN, J1939, and J1708
- Individual project management skills and experience.
- Extensive knowledge of automotive and heavy truck architecture.
- Customer focused; possess excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of management.
- Experience in establishing effective processes and prioritizing projects.
- A high degree of organization and ability to manage conflicting priorities.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience installing aftermarket 12-volt installations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Works easily with computer programs.
- Can travel overnight for extended periods, many times with short notice. Should expect 75% travel.
- Operate from home office when not traveling.
- US resident able to work in the US.
- Ideally East Coast based, preferably near Atlanta
To apply; remit resume to [email protected]