Custom Plus and Oliver Marketing are seeking an experienced sales professional to fill the position of Territory Sales Representative in the Northern California/Northern Nevada territory. This position will report to the Director of Sales and will be responsible for expanding sales with existing customers as well as creating new opportunities within the territory. The Territory Sales Representative will continuously expand customer understanding and use Custom Plus and Oliver Marketing product solutions and capabilities to grow revenue.
Established in 1986 and based in Auburn WA., Custom Plus and Oliver Marketing are a leading distributor of 12V technology solutions for aftermarket car electronics retailers. An industry leader in the 12V distribution and representation channels, Custom Plus and Oliver Marketing help retailers build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Custom Plus and Oliver Marketing are the premier choice for 12V retailers across the West Coast. In addition to its Auburn WA. Headquarters, Custom Plus has branch locations in Bellevue, WA, Beaverton, OR, San Jose, CA, Sacramento, CA, and Cerritos, CA
At Custom Plus and Oliver Marketing, we engage customers with curiosity, energize them with passion, and execute everything we do with integrity as we create innovative solutions to IMPACT the 12V aftermarket world.
- Identify and develop new prospects, generate product interest and expand category penetration of existing customer base
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and business leaders
- Strong sales characteristics and skills, including: qualifying skills, overcoming objections and obstacles to a sale, and asking for the business
- Sell an evolving and expanding lineup of products
- Effective internal communication regarding customers, products and services to maximize sales growth opportunity
- Ensure continued customer satisfaction, build and maintain customer relationships and follow up with company resources to make sure after sales support is received
- Ability to remain professional and focused throughout conflict resolution
- Capable of multi-tasking and self-managing day-to-day scheduling
Engage with Curiosity
Teamwork: Creates a constructive work environment by contributing ideas, being receptive to other’s ideas, and leveraging differences with integrity.
Communication Skills: Listens intently and displays curiosity, asking questions that lead to an impactful, collaborative environment.
Decision Making / Problem Solving: Listens to the opinions of others, evaluates problems, and proposes constructive solutions.
Energize with Passion
Job Knowledge: Learns how the business works and builds expertise while leading others to grow their own skills.
Managing Work: Sets priorities and determines resource needs to achieve goals efficiently and is accountable for results.
Develop Motivate: Inspires by sharing knowledge and motivating others to success through self-development.
Execute with Integrity
Customer Focus: Is a trusted customer advocate, selflessly meeting all internal and external needs with integrity.
Action Oriented: Passionate about the work and the goals of the company, maintaining high levels of productivity and a positive impact.
Strategic Agility: Understands the company’s vision, prioritizes their work accordingly and makes knowledgeable decisions.
The Custom Plus and Oliver Marketing Team is a group of smart, self-motivated, goal-oriented and highly skilled sales professionals who work harder than others, hold themselves accountable, put the team ahead of themselves. Our philosophy is “Be Better, Period” to achieve your goal. We provide our employees with the tools and support necessary to get their jobs done, including:
Commission + Bonus
401K w/ Match
Employee Pricing Program
Team Building Events
To apply, please email [email protected]