AUDIOCONTROL SEEKS SKILLED AND ENTHUSIASTIC MULTI-TASKING TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Tired of the call center life, but still enjoy helping customers over the phone and via email? Do you want to work for a small company that still manufactures in the United States? Want to care about the product you support and care about the customer who purchased it? Look no further!
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA
- Willing and able to go above and beyond to take care of the customer
- Highly knowledgeable in both audio and video tech support
- Prior experience in home automation – Control 4, Savant, Crestron, etc.
- Ideal candidate will have prior experience in supporting audio/video products
- You know the difference between an EQ and a crossover, know the difference between wiring a speaker in series or parallel and know how to properly gain stage
- But you also know the difference between HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 and can explain the difference between Dolby PLII and Dolby digital
- Have experience in troubleshooting HDMI issues
- Have pride in your work and be willing to finish the job to the end
- Must be able to adapt on the fly from tech call to tech call: We receive a wide range of tech calls ranging from the novice user to the experienced installer in both Home and Audio environments
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Must be able to type 30 WPM
- Must know your way around a computer, PC and Mac
- Know how to install, update and troubleshoot software
- Be able to learn new tasks and programs quickly
- Must be able to multi-task! We cannot stress this enough!!
- A big part of the job is being able to stay on top of multiple tech support issues, following up with customers while also staying on top of office work
- Car audio- a big portion of calls will be for our car audio product line – know your line converters, amplifiers and processors!
- Know your way around Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Call management – know how to ascertain the customers problem quickly and efficiently and then offer the right solution
You will have a dual role:
You will be on the front line taking calls and emails about our products. First on the phone, first to have a resolution for our customer or dealer. You will become an expert in all our current products, while still being able to help a customer with an AudioControl product from 30 years ago. You will work closely with the engineering department in tracking and documenting potential tech issues.
You will be taking orders over the phone, via email and directly from our website. You will be working closely with our regional sales reps, distributors and direct dealers to ensure their orders are shipped and arrive on time. You will also be working with our production and shipping team to coordinate orders and be able to overcome and figure out any obstacles in getting product out the door.
22410 70th Avenue West
Mountlake Terrace, Seattle, WA 98043
Phone: +1 (425) 775-8461
E-mail: [email protected]