Firstech, the award-winning maker of Compustar and DroneMobile, is expanding our technical support department. We are looking for driven, qualified technicians to join our team that can work towards a common goal providing superior product support, nurturing our relationships with business partners. We would like to see applicants with similar goals and passions for the 12-Volt Industry and the future of Firstech.
- 5+ years remote start installation experience (any platform)
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot complex problems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with customers
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Self-motivators that can handle individual projects efficiently.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Professional certifications preferred though actual working experience may be used
- Fluent in Spanish/English would be a bonus
At this time, this position would require residence in the Pacific Northwest in close proximity to our headquarters in Kent, Washington – which is 10 minutes from SeaTac airport and 30 minutes south of Seattle. Firstech can and will provide assistance with relocation.
- Field inbound telephone calls from 12V installers for installation support.
- Provide online support through Firstech’s ‘Techfeed’ Support group.
- Assist the R&D team to define and test new products .
- Provide feedback from dealers about existing products to aid us in improving them.
- Perform on-site training for customers (may require travel).
Excellent compensation packages DOE, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental insurance – and employee-contributed 401k retirement plan (upon completion of 1st year of employment). Paid vacation and sick-leave policy also provided to all full-time employees.
4x Top Vendor of Convenience and Security Solutions (ME Knowledgefest, 2014-2017)
5x CES Innovations Award Recipient
Top 100 Places to Work in Seattle (Seattle Business Magazine, 2015)
To apply for this position or to request more information, please send your resume to Jason Kaminski at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.