VOXX Electronics Corporation is looking for an experienced Director of Product Management for our Advanced Safety and Convenience System Category.
The position will be based in either our Orlando Fl, or Troy MI Offices.
- • Work with vendors to procure new/current product plans
- • Manage installation validations of all new products and new model year applications of current products where applicable
- • Manage both forward and reverse inventory logistics.
- • Manage and foster relationships with current and new business partners
- • Manage purchasing/sales planning that will roll into the annual budgets.
- • Work with internal and external sales teams to provide information on technical/product support on new and existing products
- • Work with customer service and technical support to educate on product
- • Create roadmaps and overall direction for product line
- • Attend and present product offerings at all industry trade shows
Required Education and Experience
- • Four-year college degree or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program.
- • Over 7 years of related sales/product management experience.
- • Previous product/sales management experience involving different retail environments including both small and large scale retailers.
- • An egineering, business, marketing or economics background would be helpful to understand the concepts of sales and merchandising in a variety of retail environments.
- • Management experience of both internal staff as well as corporate account management.
- • Strong analytical and communications skills.
- • The ability to motivate and inspire individuals to achieve personal and company goals
This position requires both domestic and international travel.
VOXX Electronics offers all full-time employees’ medical, dental, vision (company fully pays vision), 401(k) with company match, life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
VOXX Electronics is an EOE.
Send resumes to [email protected]