Retro Manufacturing, a world-wide leading manufacturer of car audio and seatbelts for classic cars located in Henderson, NV, has an immediate opening for a full-time Brand Manager.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of company marketing plan.
- Manage social media and email marketing initiatives.
- Management of all print advertising, collateral and packaging.
- Ensure brand consistency and enforce brand standards.
- Coordinate with other departments to support new product developments and existing product enhancements.
- Work with web team to manage and maintain ecommerce website and multiple sales channels, including product listing and photos.
- Work with sales team in product promotional activities.
- Create videos for product support and training.
- Create written collateral including press releases.
- Utilize market research and analytics.
- BA, AA, or 5+ years of experience in Marketing or a related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Apple applications.
- 2+ years experience with SEO, Google Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager.
- 2+ years ecommerce experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Experience with Amazon Marketing, Google PPC, retargeting and print advertising.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, social media, etc.
- Experience with social media and Facebook advertising.
- Use of photography and videography equipment is a plus.
- Self-motivated, flexible, ability to operate with minimal direction.
- Capable of multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- High attention to accuracy and efficiency.
- Great customer service skills.
- Classic car or automotive knowledge is a plus but not required
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick days
Please send resume and salary history (word or .pdf only) as an attachment with BRAND MANAGER AND YOUR LAST NAME (i.e. Brand Manager Smith) in the subject line. Applicants will not be considered without this. Email to [email protected]