CLEARWATER, FL – PAC, a Power Brand of AAMP Global, is pleased to announce their new Amplifier Integration Solution AP4-TY12. A part of the AmpPRO product line, this new vehicle application solution will simplify the audio performance enhancement process for amplified sound systems by adding your choice of aftermarket amplifier or amplifiers. PAC is one of the most trusted names in US aftermarket integration solution market and they now are the first to market an advanced amplifier integration solution for select 2012 – 2018 Toyota and Lexus vehicles with JBL or Premium Sound systems.
With factory radios now offering more advanced features that consumers want, AmpPRO provides the ability to significantly improve audio performance by adding aftermarket amplifiers while retaining the fit, finish, and features of the original radio. AmpPRO is a product line from PAC that simplifies the installation of upgraded amplifiers in modern and complex data-bus controlled sound systems. The new AP4-TY12 is a key addition to this product line as it makes the process easier and saves time on amplifier integration – preventing the need for summing and audio correction devices. This product is compatible with select 2012-2018 Toyota and Lexus vehicles with a 28pin, 10pin, and 6pin connector.
” We are very excited and proud to be the first to deliver this important solution to the market,” said Nathan Wincek, Senior Product Manager of Integration Products. “Toyota and Lexus owners now have a simple and cost-effective means of upgrading their sound without extensive customization.”
- Upgrade solution for factory, fixed level, data-bus controlled sound systems
- Everything you need in one box to install your choice of aftermarket amplifier(s)
- Time-saving design, prevents need for summing and audio correction devices
- Variable volume, fade, balance, bass, mid, and treble audio settings
- Retains Bluetooth, navigation, safety system, and all warning chimes
- Front, rear, sub preamp outputs (5 volt RMS)
- Provides flat audio output for a solid audio foundation
- Customized OE bass, mid, and treble center frequency selection
- Plug-n-play installation with 28pin, 10pin, and 6pin factory matched harness
- Remote sub level controller included
- Optional TOSLINK optical output (APA-TOS1 sold separately)
AP4-TY12 is currently available at a suggested retail price of $299.95, including everything you need in one box:
- AmpPRO module
- 28pin, 10pin, and 6pin factory matched harness
- Bass knob
- Knob harness
- Instruction manual
Vehicle applications include:
Additional AmpPRO products include:
AP4-FD11 – Select 2007 – 2014 Ford and Lincoln vehicles with amplified sound systems
AP4-FD21 – Select 2013 – 2017 Ford vehicles with 8.4” radio and Sony system
AP4-CH41 – Select 2013 – 2017 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM with amplified sound systems
AP4-CH31 – Select 2011 – 2015 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM with amplified sound systems
AP4-CH21 – Select 2007 – 2017 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM with amplified sound systems
APA-TOS1 – Optional add-on TOSLINK fiber-optic audio output
For more information and important vehicle qualifiers, please visit pac-audio.com.
About AAMP Global
Established in 1987, owned by Audax Private Equity, and headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, AAMP Global restlessly pursues innovative ways to enhance what moves you. Global manufacturer of mobile aftermarket technology for consumer and commercial vehicles; developing safety solutions under EchoMaster, smartphone connectivity under iSimple, high performance audio enhancement under Stinger and Phoenix Gold, and OEM integration solutions under Autoleads and PAC. AAMP enables you to define your drive, one vehicle at a time, anywhere in the world.