Would you like to be involved in R&D, Product Development, Manufacturing, and have weekends off?
If so, then Instrument Sales & Service has just the position for you. We are currently looking for talented 12 volt technician to assist us in developing Automotive Infotainment Systems and Solutions out of our Corporate Headquarters in Portland, Oregon. As a key member of our technical support and research team, you will be involved as a project team member performing bench and in- car research, product development, and creating re-manufacturing test systems and processes.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Ability to perform a wide range of electronic and mechanical operations.
- Ability to work in automotive environments and test labs.
- Ability to use a range of tools such as drills, soldering equipment, measuring instruments and other hand held tools.
- Ability to follow manuals, blueprints, assembly layouts, quality documents and sketches to complete a variety of assembly and installation work.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and project management.
- Ability to trouble shoot product questions that “may” not have obvious answers.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Ability to multi-task while upholding quality and integrity of work.
- Use previous car audio installation skills to complete projects while always increasing quality of work.
- Maintain a clean, organized and orderly work environment.
Education and Experience:
- 5-7 years of 12 volt installation or technical experience.
- MECP certification a plus.
- Current valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Wide range of 12 volt automotive installation or technical knowledge or equivalent.
Joining the ISS Family
Instrument Sales and Service is a 60+ year distributor, manufacturer and remanufacturer of specialty auto parts and heavy duty equipment components. Headquartered in Portland, we have locations in Seattle, Phoenix, and Dallas. We operate in several unique niche markets. We are an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented company with thousands of satisfied customers.
Compensation: ISS offers competitive pay, health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, paid vacation & PTO, paid 4 week sabbatical every 7 years and excellent advancement opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected].
ISS is an equal opportunity employer.