Retro Manufacturing, a leading manufacturer of audio and other parts for classic cars, has an immediate opening for a Sales Manager. The position is based in Henderson, Nevada.
- Generate profitable sales revenue for the company and reach sales projections.
- Effectively oversee, manage and train four in-house customer service/sales personnel.
- Develop sales, maintain and expand the dealer base, and identify new business opportunities.
- Implement sales objectives and communicate monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Execute financial objectives by contributing to an annual budget, forecasting sales and manage profitability by brands, customer service representatives and products.
- Provide accurate sales reports, inventory, and relevant information on a regular basis.
- Compile and maintain customer database for sales and marketing purposes.
- Identify market trends that affect product mix.
- Recommend and research new product categories and new products.
- Address customer product or service concerns as needed.
- Plan and attend trade shows, including SEMA and regional automotive shows.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a sales manager.
- Car audio and/or auto parts knowledge is required.
- Experience in the classic automotive market is preferred.
- Management and leadership experience.
- Ability to think and reason independently to solve and troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with all customers while promoting all brands.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret technical and written information.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
- BA or equivalent preferred.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Paid vacation and sick days
How To Apply:
To Apply for this position, please follow the link below.
Please send resume and salary history and use the following as the subject in the email: Sales Manager your last name (ex: Sales Manager Jones).
MUST provide salary history.
*If you do not follow these instructions your resume will not be viewed*