Company: Oliver Marketing
Job Title: Outside Sales Representative (Northern California, Western Nevada)
Department: Mobile Electronics Sales, Mobile Electronics Support
General Job Description:
Working as a member of the Sales team, you will be responsible for the servicing and development of our specialty 12V dealers. You will work in conjunction with Oliver Marketing`s sales and management team. You will travel within the territory staying in constant communication with the dealer base developing detailed plans on how to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with a large volume of customers throughout the territory.
- Aid in product selection based on customer needs.
- Educate and train customers on the various brands offered by Oliver Marketing.
- Make store calls to customers in support of existing business relationships and to present future opportunities and growth strategies.
- Call on target accounts with a goal of creating new business relationships.
- Work events and dealer shows to support customers and manufacturers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, customer service and team oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel.)
- Experience in Enspire or similar CMS software is a plus.
- Sales and/or installation experience within the 12V consumer electronics industry.
- Experience in B2B relationships.
Please send resumes to [email protected].
About Oliver Marketing: Oliver Marketing is a highly successful representation firm for manufacturers seeking to improve market growth and dominance in the Pacific Northwest, Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Hawaii, Northern California, Southern California, Western Nevada, and Beyond. Oliver Marketing represents some of the industries most successful brands, including Kenwood, Rockford Fosgate, Harman, Scosche, Elettromedia-USA, and more