Eastern & Western Regional Sales Manager–Memphis Audio, one of the nation’s top 12 volt audio manufacturers is looking to add Regional Sales Manager Positions to our award winning sales force. This position will require prior sales management experience in the 12 volt industry with a strong background in outside sales.
Position will work remotely from home office. Office must be located within the territory you apply for (east or west). Special consideration will be given to candidates living, or willing to relocate to Memphis, TN.
Regional Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Collaborating with management to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Maintain sales force by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning territories, coaching, monitoring and disciplining sales staff.
- Assisting sales personnel with their sales process, scheduling, route planning and business development.
- Developing specific plans and action items to ensure growth both the long and short-term
- Educating sales team with sales strategies, presentations, new product trainings and corporate procedures both in person and via phone
- Attending trade shows, distributor open houses and other events to provide training and event support
- Identifying market trends, providing product feedback, identifying and recommending new products and items needed to achieve current and future corporate sales goals
- Creating sales plans and establishing a direction to key accounts and key markets.
- Frequent overnight travel within the territory is required
Regional Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
- College Degree Preferred
- 12 Volt Audio experience
- 3 years sales management experience
- Strong outside sales background preferred
- Intermediate level Microsoft office skills required
- Working knowledge of 12 volt audio industry required
- Reliable transportation required
Vacation, medical, dental, vision insurance available. Salary + Commission + Bonus. Compensation based on experience.
To be considered for this position, please [email protected] include an updated resume.