Omega R&D is looking to grow our tech support staff. As a top manufacturer of 12 volt security and electronic accessories for over 40 years, we are seeking a highly organized, team oriented mobile electronics technical support representative at our development and support office in Douglasville Georgia. Our brands include Excalibur, K-9, & Crime Guard.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Field inbound telephone calls for installation or product related assistance from dealers or consumers.
* Answer incoming e-mail requests for installation or product related assistance.
* Help troubleshoot any and all problematic installations, as needed by dealers and/or consumers.
* Some new product literature proof reading, testing, and evaluation may occasionally be assigned.
* General office/warehouse duties that require physical labor may occasionally be assigned.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
* Possess excellent troubleshooting skills and a passion to solve any problem.
* Must possess a superior ability to navigate the internet, as well as other tools to conduct necessary research.
* Experience with installation of 12-volt security and remote start products.
* Customer service experience.
* Must be able to comfortably use a personal computer and all common software. Proficiency with graphic software is a plus.
* PCB repair & PC graphics experience is a plus.
* 2 week paid vacation.
* 40 hours personal/sick time.
* Health, dental, vision insurance.
* Paid holidays.
* Direct deposit.
* Salary is dependent upon qualifications.
If interested email resume to [email protected]