Rockford Fosgate announced its two new moto-marine head units with 2.7-inch TFT color screens are now shipping.
The screens on the new PMX-2 and PMX-5 are viewable even in direct sunlight, says Rockford.
The compact PMX-2 measures about 4 x 4 inches and includes Pandora control as well as Bluetooth audio streaming with album art for Apple and Android devices. Suggested retail price is $299.99.
The PMX-5 adds SiriusXM and true dual zone control plus a steering wheel control interface. It can also interface with the multi-function display in a boat for control of the unit by the boat’s main screen (via a CAN BUS interface). Suggested retail price is $399.99.
Each unit has a water-resistant IPX6-rated face plate and rotary encoder knob with white LED button illumination.
Additional specifications for both the PMX-2 & PMX-5 include:
- FCC, CE, IC, and C-Tick certified
- Multi-region radio frequencies
- Low voltage warning alert
- AUX and USB inputs with USB charging
- On-board Punch EQ control
- Independent subwoofer level control
- Selectable HP / LP / AP crossovers with selectable slope 12 / 24 dB/Oct
- IPX6 marine rated faceplate
- 7-Band graphic EQ
- Zone control: 2 zone / 2 source (F/R/S + F) (PMX-5 only)
For more information on Rockford Fosgate visit www.rockfordfosgate.com.