Buy American, Hire American. NAV-TV wants YOU!
Are you a motivated and highly skilled individual looking for the opportunity to join an industry leading team? NAV-TV Corp is seeking to immediately fill several positions in order to help support tremendous growth in our Engineering and Contract Manufacturing divisions.
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The Embedded Systems Engineer will design and develop embedded computing platforms for next generation driver assistance and automotive safety systems. The position requires a proven track record of design and implementation of embedded hardware and software in MOST, CAN and FPGA based architectures. Candidates for consideration will be responsible for supporting research and developmental efforts in automated vehicle technologies ranging from Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) to semi- and fully-autonomous automotive safety system integration.
Job Location: Coral Springs, Florida
- Design and develop state-of-the-art computing platforms for next generation driver assistance and integrated safety systems
- Responsibilities will include full lifecycle development of high performance embedded computing systems for driver assistance and automotive safety integration applications (e.g., trade studies, specifications, system design, design reviews, board bring-up and test)
- Directly assists the CTO and Junior software and system engineering teams during platform bring-up and test
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 7+ years experience with embedded system design and development for automotive, industrial, or aerospace/military applications
- 7+ years of experience designing and testing embedded systems for high performance, high reliability computing applications
- 5+ years of experience with Media Oriented Systems Transport (M.O.S.T.)
- 2+ years of experience with Controller Area Networks (CAN)
- 6+ years of experience with FPGA based architectures.
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar field of study
- Experience with multi-processor designs including x86, ARM and GPU based architectures
- Experience with embedded RTOS(s)
- Software/firmware development in multiple languages/platforms/libraries (C/C++, VHDL/Verilog, MATLAB, CUDA, OpenCL)
- Familiarity with sensor modalities used in autonomous driving applications (Camera/Vision, RADAR, LIDAR, PASSIVE INFRARED, INS/IMU)
- Working Knowledge of Linux in embedded applications
Federal Electron is a division of NAV-TV Corporation. NAV-TV is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com