Senior 12V Technician
This role, for placement in Louisville, KY, will be filled by a bright, enthusiastic, friendly and motivated individual with whom has been MECP Certified and has the passion to provide top-notch service and cater to all of online guests.
The Technical Support Specialist will report directly to the Service Supervisor and is responsible for communicating on the front lines with shoppers who have questions regarding orders, returns, products, technical support and services. This significant position is responsible for casting the company vision: spreading audio bliss through thoughtful product curation, accurate information, and expert advice – one person at a time.
The ideal candidate has multiple years of experience in customer/guest relations and MECP basic installer certified.
- Maintain best in-class customer experience for both product and technical support throughout all communication channels
- Answer technical support phone calls, emails and internal questions for both sales and service
- Identify and adapt to consumer behavior and satisfy all customers -on the first contact
- Recommend accessories and related product(s) across all of our categories
- Troubleshoot vehicles and car electronic circuits
- Provide consistent follow through with commitments/promises to our guests
- Respond to social media including Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Act as company influencer
- Provide product and industry training for both current and new employees
- Assist in creating topics for content generation
- Build brand excitement based upon company needs
- Emphasize product features based upon analyses of customers’ needs, and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Perform in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions
- Facilitate customer returns from the start to finish, and answer any questions that may arise in between
- Have flexibility towards work shifts to fit the needs of the business
- Contribute to monthly service team goals
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company merchandise, industry/technology trends and upcoming products
- MECP Certification is mandatory
- MECP basic installer certified
- Dedicated to serving
- Passion for audio, consumer electronics and automotive
- High School Diploma
- 1+ Years in a customer service field
- Outstanding communication skills
- Technical expertise to troubleshoot
- Type 45+ WPM
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MECP Certification (will be mandatory within 90 days of hire)
- 2+ years retail sales experience
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
You’ll get sweet discounts on all the audio and electronics your ears and wallet can handle, but the fun doesn’t stop there. A list of our perks includes:
- Competitive compensation package, including: salary, personal and company merit-based bonuses, and stock options
- Generous Health benefits (Medical, dental and vision)
- 401K profit-sharing plan
- Entrepreneurial, can-do passionate team
- Driven work environment that recognizes, respects and appreciates results
- Discounts on all the gear we sell
- No red tape or difficult access to management
- Coffee flowing like water
- Snacks and goodies
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Company picnics and events
- Sweet holiday parties
We use the gear we sell and love spreading audio bliss! We’re excited about our next chapter where we’re looking to revolutionize online shopping for audio in the car and on the go. We’re welcoming and excited to add super talented people to join this mission.
We’re a fun, energetic, successful dot-com with a great work environment and passion for audio. We have a casual dress code, plenty of products to geek out with, and growth in our future to get excited about.
Primary environment: ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment. Periodic weekend or evening work is expected. Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic intervals throughout the day. May require reaching above shoulder height, below the waist or lifting to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting of files, computer printouts, and merchandise on occasion. We love audio and this job will require you to be exposed to an abundance of loud noises from speakers and other fantastic audio producing equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Base Pay: TBD
Contact: Larsen at email@example.com